Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I want to give you this gift for my birthday!


Working with a client and getting to hear the joy in their voice at the moment they have a breakthrough in their life is the greatest birthday gift I could ever receive.  

After 38 years, a lot of ups and downs and many years of finding clarity and purpose for my own life, I've finally received the ultimate gift.  This year, I was given the gift of serving others.  It's a gift that is given, but must be taken as well.  

If I can help you live a life of more purpose so you can go out into this world and make a difference, then please reach out.  It would make my birthday extra special

Watch this video to see if my gift is something you would like to receive.  I love to share it with others because as we all know, it's better to give than to receive....

What would your ultimate birthday gift be?  Please comment below and watch this short video now.

No comments:

Share This