Thursday, April 11, 2013

What I Hated About My Life!

I want to ask you a few simple questions that will help you.

If you comment I will personally create a video that teaches you how to overcome this in your life.  FOR FREE!

Take 1 minute right now and comment, or if you are not comfortable commenting email me privately at tom@lifetrax.com with the subject "Frustrated"

1.        What frustrates you most about your life right now?

2.       What is it that you are trying to achieve, this year?

3.       What do you think it would take to double your happiness, or get what you want this year?

4.       What have you already tried, that has and has not worked in your pursuit of this goal?

I'll tell you what I answered when I was asked these questions.

I was completely frustrated that I wasn't working a job I wanted to wake up and do every day.

I was trying to achieve identifying what I truly wanted for my life.

I thought it would take more money (I was completely wrong)

I had already tried several businesses and jobs.
==================================
So what is it for you?  What is it that you hate about your life right now?  I promise I will not mention your name or let anyone know that you submitted the answers if you choose to email me instead.  I value your privacy as much as I value my own.

I only want to serve you, but the only way I can do that is by knowing what you need to improve your life.
I look forward to hearing from you and creating a personalized plan for your success.  FOR FREE!

With all my love and respect,
Tom Anderson
http://LifeTrax.com

No comments:

Share This