Friday, April 19, 2013

How to add a Google Plus follower list to your website


Someone, okay fine it was +Mike Bayes recently asked me how I added the Google + followers list to my blog and if he could add it to his website.  So like many things that I do, I said....."Uhhhhhh, Duhhhhh, I don't know" and then I went to work finding the answer.

Low and behold, some other smart person already figured it out and although I can't take the credit for teaching you how to do it, I'll take the credit for sharing it with you :)

To test it out, I put it on one of my sites to make sure it worked.  IT WORKS!  Holy crap, that's cool!  It shows immediate social proof for your website and engages the viewer.  "Hello, isn't that what we want?"

Okay, I'll stop rambling and show you how to do it......

http://www.mybloggerlab.com/2012/11/google-plus-follower-gadget-for-wordpress.html 

You're welcome!

No comments:

Share This